We can help you with the translation of a variety of documents including:
- Birth certificates
- Death certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Driver’s licenses
- Divorce certificates
- Diplomas and transcripts
- Professional accreditation documents
- Employment records and reference letters
- Passport pages and stamps
- Flyers and brochures
- And many more!
Our translations are accepted by the various institutions such as:
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- International Qualifications Assessment Services (IQAS)
- World Education Services (WES Canada)
- Child Care Staff Certification Office
- Mount Royal University
- SAIT Polytechnic
- Bow Valley College
- Service Alberta - Motor Vehicles
Rush service is available for certain documents however translation time depends on the type of document and the language it was originally written in. Certification through commissioning or notarizing is provided for translation as necessary.
Translation services are also available for corporations and community agencies to enhance communication among people who come from different language backgrounds. We translate promotional materials, surveys, user’s manuals, web contents and many more.
To get a free quote and/or request translation services online, please fill out the Translation Request Form and email it with a clear scan of your document(s) to email@example.com.
If you need more information or to book an appointment, please call 403-444-3491.