Immigrant Services Calgary offers a variety of volunteer positions:
- Employment coach
- Community volunteer
- Children’s program volunteer
- Income tax volunteer
- Seniors program volunteer
- Office and workshop support volunteer
- Youth volunteer
- Board member
Currently, Immigrant Services Calgary is recruiting for the following positions:
- Mentors: Provide employment guidance to internationally trained newcomers who want to re-establish their careers in Canada. Interested candidates should contact Jeremy Dutton, Coordinator of the Integrated Mentorship Program – JeremyD@immigrantservicescalgary.ca Learn more here.
- At least 2 years of professional Canadian work experience
- Youth Mentee: Participate in community causes, projects, and initiatives through volunteering in the community. Interested candidates should contact Sarah Horsfall, Coordinator of the Youth Volunteer Program – SarahH@immigrantservicescalgary.ca Learn more here.
- Permanent Resident/ Convention Refugee status
- Age 14-20