Immigrant Services Calgary Frequently Asked Questions
How can I share my feedback about my experiences with Immigrant Services Calgary?
You can share your feedback with your counsellor, or by emailing email@example.com
1) How can I learn about open positions at ISC?
All open positions are posted on the careers page on this website.
2) How do I apply for a position at ISC?
Apply to ISC via our online application process by clicking here.
3) Can I send my resume via fax or mail?
The most effective way for you to be considered for opportunities at ISC is to submit your resume online at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) What if I don't find the right opportunity immediately?
If you do not see your ideal next opportunity, simply submit your candidate profile. The candidate profile provides us with a summary of your skills and experiences and enters you into our applicant database.
5) What happens after I submit my resume online?
Once you apply to a position, if shortlisted, you will receive an e-mail notification or a phone call.
6) How will I know if I am selected to participate in the interview process?
If your qualifications and experience level are most aligned with the requirements of the position, your resume and application will be reviewed and considered. If you are selected to proceed in the process, you will be contacted directly by Human Resources from Immigrant Services Calgary.
7) What if I am interested in multiple positions? Can I apply more to more than one position?
Yes. Please apply to each position of interest that matches your experience and the requirements as specified by the position. Your application will be considered against each job for which you apply.