Are you looking to gain Canadian work experience in your field of expertise? We offer internship opportunities and more.
MAPLE 2.0 (Mentorship in Action) provides 4- to 12-week unpaid internship opportunities to internationally educated professionals (IEP) to gain Canadian work experience and entry into their field of expertise.
- Canadian work experience in your profession through three-month internships/work placements
- Access to knowledgeable staff, career advisors, training, and mentors who supervise you during your placements, providing advice, guidance, and valuable input on your career transition
- Opportunities to create and expand your professional networks in Canada
- Opportunity to acquire “Canadian references”
Who can join?
To participate in a MAPLE 2.0 work placement program you must have:
- Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee status
- Work-ready English language skills
- Canadian citizens are not eligible to participate in this program.
Want to learn more? Contact:
Business Development Officer, MAPLE 2.0 - Mentorship in Action
Tel.: (403) 705-4381
Special thanks to our funder: