Integrated Mentorship Program
Our mentoring program connects internationally educated professionals (mentees) with well-established professionals (mentors) working in the same professional field.
The Integrated Mentorship Program is your S.T.E.M. for success:
Are you ready to become a mentee?
- Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee status
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Actively searching for employment in your professional field
- Have a good command of the English language
- Have post-secondary education and work experience in your professional field
- Have clear understanding of your interests, goals, and expectations
- Committed to receiving 24 hours of mentoring over a four-month period
- Committed to attend mandatory training sessions
Are you ready to become a mentor?
- Experienced and established in your profession
- Interested in professional and personal development
- Aware of employment issues immigrants face in Canada
- Connected to professional, corporate, and/or community networks
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to providing 24 hours of mentoring over a four-month period
To learn more about the program, please contact
Jeremy Dutton at (403) 705-3429 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to our funder: